1. Base frame: The frame is made of premium quality plywood laminated together to a 2 1/4" thickness, for maximum rigidity. The Black Crown has the best commercial billiard table base frame in the industry.
2. Slate: Premium slate, 1-inch thick, in three pieces, for sizes 7'-8' -9'-10'. 1 1/2 inch doweled unframed slate, in five pieces, for size 12'. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
3. Cloth: Simonis #860 a virgin worsted wool cloth, extremely resistant to wear and tear, ensures a uniform speed, easy to maintain and clean. To play your best game...
4. Leg stabilizer: Sturdy pedestal legs with stretcher in between for maximum support.
5. Leg levellers: Zinc leg levellers, with an antique copper finish, are attached to leg with a threaded bushing fitted into the hardwood super-structure. This means the table is always on a solid footing and perfectly level playing surface can easily be maintained.
6. Aprons: Burn, stain, and scratch-resistant for a longer service life.
7. Trims: Antique copper finished anodized aluminum apron extrusions, rail trim mouldings and apron "J" mouldings prevent rail damages and add a touch of class to the table.
8. Rails: Burn, stain, and scratch-resistant laminate covered solid wood rails are bolted directly to the slate. The unique rail anchoring system uses large adjustable flat nut plates which allow the rails to be precisely positioned and pulled down permanently to the slate, eliminating vibration and providing true rebound. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides true, quite ball bounce.
9. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true reboundand maximum accuracy.
10. Pockets: Heavy duty molded pockets are secured into the rails. Corner and side castings are made of zinc antique copper finish for durability. Pocket openings meet exact BCA specifications.
11. Sights: Inlaid pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
12. Score counters: Two built-in, professional-style, antique copper score counters.
13. Racks: Two antique copper aluminum bridge racks and one triangle rack.